• Expansion joints
• Flange Covers
• Kiln Seals
• Loading Chutes
• Steel, to mention but a few.
L&S THERMAL PRODUCTS has the expertise and experience to advise customers on best products, systems and processes in the high temperature thermal and chemical insulation related manufacturing fields.
Our very competent engineers, planners and technicians perform high level local diagnostic and needs analyses to match your requirements with the best solutions available within current markets and technology.
L&S THERMAL PRODUCTS manufactures a full range of customized thermal and chemical corrosion insulation products in our in-house fabrication plant.
• Our highly qualified and experienced planners, engineers and technicians are experts in customizing products to the specific requirements and needs of
every individual industry, workplace and clients.
• We have a state of the art engineering workshop utilizing latest equipment and technology available.
• Our versatility in the fabrication process empowers us to deliver on-time and within budget. Continual innovation has insured that our services are
also very cost competitive.
• All our products are manufactured aligned to the most stringent quality management systems.
• We also have an excellent global supply chain of leading world suppliers enable us to provide you with a full range of thermal and chemical
insulation products we do not manufacture.
L&S THERMAL PRODUCTS services include professional installation of all the products we supply. Our experienced engineers and technicians perform full on-site installation to ensure all products and systems are functional and optimized, wherever you may be located across the globe.
We have an excellent after-sales service that includes regular testing and optimization of our products and systems.
L&S THERMAL PRODUCTS has a quest for excellence and continual improvement.
We invest substantial resources, including expertise, time and finance, in Research and Development to ensure we stay abreast of best technology, products and systems available in the world.
We have a state of the art quality management systems developed over many years, aligned to international ISO 9001:2008 standards in compliance with the following criteria:
• Customer focus
• People involvement
• Process approach
• System approach to management
• Continual improvement
• Factual approach to decision making
• Mutually beneficial supplier.